Monday, June 25, 2007

Why Online business?


It is comparatively easy to set up compared to brick and tar business

  1. Low start-up capital
  2. Require you to work only 3-4 hrs per day
  3. Earning USD, and almost instantenously
  4. Internet having an average of 935 million surfers per day, imagine that you just capture on 2% of the whole market, and each is giving you USD 1/ month
  5. Join Affiliate Marketing; a good affliate marketer can earn over few thousand dollars per month; by selling other's products
  6. Generate PASSIVE INCOME, good for those who have no interest in joining MLM
  7. In Internet, your shop is opening 24hrs a days, 7 days a week






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is what we really need

DubLiMan said...

Link Exchange?? Check out my site and let me know if a link exchange works for you. I am also on the link exchange program with G8T CARS n BIKES. My site is http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com
If you agree, go ahead and link my site to yours. Then leave me a comment that you have done so and I will do the same.